10cc DREADLOCK HOLIDAY LYRICS
Your Favorite Collection of Printable Song Lyrics Lyrics Home Free Song Lyrics Artist List Tell a Friend About US Lyrics Pages Bookmark Words for Over 62 000 Songs This site is dedicated to all the Young Upcoming Future Pop Idols All Bands and Musicians List Cant find the Song You are Looking For Try Search our Lyrics Database Custom Search Song Lyrics to: Dreadlock Holiday by 10CC I was walkin' down the street Concentratin' on truckin' right I heard a dark voice beside of me And I looked round in a state of fright I saw four faces one mad A brother from the gutter They looked me up and down a bit And turned to each other I say I don't like cricket oh no I love it I don't like cricket oh no I love it Don't you walk thru my words You got to show some respect Don't you walk thru my words 'Cause you ain't heard me out yet Well he looked down at my silver chain He said I'll give you one dollar I said you've got to be j...
Comments
Post a Comment